Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Concentrate For Horticultural Use
Australian, organically grown and certified chemical free.
Sun dried and processed with a unique milling technique that applies very low temperatures for complete preservation of growth promoting compounds. A powerful rooting agent for cuttings, and all round plant health promotant.
Whole Leaf Aloe Powder naturally contains:
- polysaccharides – microbial stimulant
- macro and secondary nutrients
- trace elements
- amino acids – building blocks for protein, helps plants produce plant growth regulators
- vitamins – speeds up cell division, improves plant health
- enzymes – catalysts of metabolic processes for microbial activity and plant growth
- saponins – foliar spreader and sticking agent, also assists in pest prevention and control
- salicylic acid – signal for SAR (systemic activated resistance) which greatly enhances plant immunity against pests and pathogens, powerful rooting promotor for cuttings
- gibberellins – growth hormone that increases cell division, improves germination rates and signals fruiting and senescence processes.
200:1 concentrated organic dehydrated whole leaf aloe vera.
Makes 500L of potent foliar solution.