Acoustic ducting serves a special purpose of dampening the noise generated by fans. To achieve this, foam padding is added to the walls of the duct, with the added benefit of insulating heat that passes through extraction fans.
Features air-tight, sound proof, tearing & puncture resistant, this acoustic air duct has become an essential tool for serious gardeners.
- Fire resistant. This is an important building regulation requirement as it reduces the risk of fire spreading through the duct to different rooms.
- Fiberglass insulation. Greatly reduces air flow noise
- Aluminum construction for lasting performance, total flexibility and heat exhaust capabilities
- The maximum temperature it can stand is 60 degrees Celsius
- Can be used in conjunction with mechanical ventilation, air conditioning systems, extractor fans, cooker hoods etc